Simself Adventures Chapter 1: First Day in Sunset Valley

Hello everyone! Welcome to Simself Adventures, where I'll be documenting the life of my Sims 3 self in Sunset Valley! Hope you enjoy!

Meet my Simself! His traits are shy, bookworm, genius, lucky, and friendly. These traits are representative of my personality in real life. In the Sims 4, my Simself traits are cheerful, genius, and outgoing. Compared to the Sims 4 where there are three trait slots., Sims 3 has five trait slots. With that many trait slots, players can give more detail on a Sim's personality. Here is why I chose those five traits for my Sims 3 self.
  • Shy: I am very shy in general. However, once people get to know me, I am not too shy.
  • Bookworm: I love to read in my spare time. My favorite genres are biographies, non-fiction and fiction.
  • Genius: I do well in my academics and love to solve problems.
  • Lucky: There are times that I consider myself lucky.
  • Friendly: Despite the fact I'm shy, I do love to talk with people and I am a polite person.
Here is more information about my Simself.
  • Favorite Food: Dim Sum
  • Favorite Color: Red
  • Favorite Music: Pop
  • Lifetime Wish (LTW): The Tinkerer
Sim Pat will be pursuing the The Tinkerer LTW, which requires him to master both logic and handiness skills.

He will be living in the Pre-fabulous house at 55 Water Lily Lane in Sunset Valley. It's good for a starter home. Once he has enough money, he'll either expand his house or move to a bigger house.


It's early in the morning, so it's time for breakfast! What's better than having some tasty waffles? Besides, it's the only breakfast recipe he's able to cook on the stove. He was able to make them without causing a fire! It's a cheap stove, so he has to be extremely careful when he cooks on it.


Now that he's full of energy, it's time to go get a job! I've decided that he'll be employed in the medical career. 

He can apply for a job via the computer, newspaper, or go directly to the workplace. He has no computer and there was no sight of a newspaper around, so he'll have to go to the Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital to apply for the job. Since he has no car, he has to take a taxi there. Once he has enough funds, he can afford a car and will no longer have to rely on taxi rides to get him to places.


He's now employed in the medical career. He's an Organ Donor working Mondays - Fridays from 9 AM to 3 PM. The pay is §22/hr and he'll focus on working on his logic skill. His boss is Morgana Wolff and he'll be working alongside Geoffrey Landgraab and Jamie Jolina.

Time to head over to Divisadero Budget Books bookstore and grab some books. He recently got a whim to learn the handiness skill and to purchase a handiness skill book. With that in mind, he purchased a handiness skill book.


Central Park is nearby, which is great place for people to have a picnic, go fishing, play chess, or hang out with friends. A lot of people tend to gather there and it's main part of Sunset Valley. The weather looks nice to go fishing, so Sim Me went to a pond and started to fish.


The only fish he was able to catch were minnows. They're quite small and sells for little money. Once he builds up his fishing skill, he'll be able to catch bigger fish, which will bring more money.


The next place he decided to check out is the 28 Hour Wellness Gym. Looking around the place, there are treadmills, weight machines, a swimming pool, a dining room, an aerobics room and a small deck.


Since he just started learning the athletic skill, he had a bit of trouble keeping up with the treadmill's fast pace. Guess he has to go steady next time and as he builds his athletic skill, he'll be able to work out without any problem.


Moments later, Madison VanWatson from the Working Friends household came by and worked out on the treadmill next to my Simself. She also had the same problem as him, struggling to keep up with the treadmill's fast pace.


Look at both of them struggling to keep up with the treadmill.


All that exercising had made him hungry. Time for dinner! He'll be eating at Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner, which is open 24 hours a day. There's another dining establishment in Sunset Valley and it's the Little Corsican Bistro. Unlike the diner, it's open from 11 AM to 11 PM.


After that greasy meal, it's time for him to go home as he's getting sleepy. So he hailed a taxi and headed home.


Time to go to bed! Tomorrow is your first day of work!

Comments