Cole's Adventures in Riverview Chapter 1: Welcome to Riverview!

Welcome to Riverview! I'm glad this town was free to download from the Sims 3 store. I heard this town has a lot of interesting households and I look forward to getting to know them. With that being said, let me introduce you to the Sim I'll be playing as in Riverview.

Meet Cole Prescott, the Sim I'll be playing as in Riverview. Here is information about him.
  • Traits: Friendly, Lucky, Daredevil, Athletic, Good Sense of Humor
  • Favorite Food: Spaghetti
  • Favorite Color: Blue
  • Favorite Music: Electronica
  • Lifetime Wish: Become a Superstar Athlete
He will be living in the Budget Home on 2 Ely Court. Quite small, but it will have to do until he has enough funds to expand his house.


Time for him to get a job! He headed to the Llama Memorial Stadium, where he'll be employed in the professional sports career. To complete his LTW, he must reach level 9 in the sports career.


It's official! He's now a Rabbid Fan and he'll work every day except Sundays and Fridays from 3 PM to 9 PM. He'll be paid §13/hr and his boss is Angel Lobos. In order for him to get promoted, he'll have to pay attention to his athletic skill and come to work in a good mood.

Time for Cole to grab a taxi and head home as there is a possibility that a welcome wagon will be arriving soon.


As soon as he arrived home, there were three people who came by to welcome him to Riverview. They were Billy Caspian, Nadine Ivanov, and Lucky Perkins.

Billy was the first to come up to Cole and he introduced himself.


Billy is one of his teammates, so they discussed work together.

"Riverview has many sports teams. Have you figured out which team you'll join?", Billy asked.

"I'm thinking either the football or soccer team. Football and soccer are my favorite sports," Cole said.

"Cool. I'm thinking about joining the football team because I was on the football team in high school. I like football, so I know the rules inside out."


"That's a good choice. Anyway, aside from having an interest in football, anything else you are interested in?"

"I'm artistic and I love to paint. My mentor, Hank Ferdinand, guided me to the fundamentals of art. Unfortunately, he died from starvation."

"That's sad. I'm sorry to hear that."

"Ever since his passing, I've been struggling to become the artist Hank used to be."


Minutes later, Cole and Billy heard Nadine playing on her guitar and Lucky was watching her. They decided to join Lucky and watch Nadine play. Cole can tell that she's talented as the rhythm of the music made him feel calm.


Being that Cole is a daredevil, he does things to the extreme and will accept any dare. Billy dared Cole to do something. Let's see what he did.


Little did I know that Cole went up to Lucky and slapped him in the face! Oh no!! I thought he would grab some dirt and eat it in front of Billy. That surprised me. Now I know that this will happen, but according to the Sims Wiki, that will rarely happen. 

Lucky got very angry at Cole for that unnecessary slapping, which resulted in a bit of a bumpy start between the two. Cole had to apologize for what he did.

"Lucky, I'm so sorry for slapping you in the face. I'm a daredevil and I tend to do things to the extreme and I accept any dare." 


"Don't worry about it, Cole. I forgive you. I understand that daredevils like you tend to do extreme things. Just be careful next time, okay?"


Lucky was curious to know about Cole's career.

"Cole, I overheard that you are employed in the sports career. I heard that Riverview's baseball team is good. Have you considered joining it?", Lucky asked.

"I'm not much of a fan of baseball. Football and soccer are my favorites. I'm thinking about joining one of them," Cole said.

"Those are good sports too. I've heard that once you have the ability to participate in games, in order to win the games, you must come to the games in a good mood and prepare for them while at work."

"I'll keep that in mind!"


Next, the two talked about their favorite foods.

"My favorite food is spaghetti. I always love tomato sauce on my spaghetti and it's even better if there are meatballs on it.", Cole said.

"That sounds delicious!", Lucky said.

"What's your favorite food?"


"My favorite food is grilled cheese. Nothing beats a nice grilled cheese sandwich, especially when it's paired with a bowl of tomato soup!"

"Yum! I've had tomato soup and grilled cheese before and I agree with you. It's great."


After talking with Lucky, he headed outside and saw Nadine. 

"Nadine, you're quite talented on the guitar. I enjoyed your performance earlier," Cole said.

"Why thank you Cole. I've been playing guitar for years and I found it to be my passion. I'm currently a roadie and I perform every day except Sundays and Wednesdays from 3 PM to 9 PM at the Wilsonoff Community Theatre. You should come by and watch me play and once you become friends with me, I'll provide you free tickets to my performances!", Nadine said.

"Wow, that would be an honor!"


Cole learned that Nadine is married to her husband, Yuri, and they have two children, Tatiana and Dimitri. Her mother, Rayna, lives with them to help take care of their children. He's sorry to hear that Rayna and Yuri aren't in good terms. Both she and Yuri are in the music career. Nadine's a Roadie while Yuri's a Stagehand.


"Want to hear a joke?", Cole asked.

"Sure!", Nadine said.

"Why did the chef stop cooking?"

"I don't know. Why did he stop cooking?"

"Because he ran out of thyme!"

"Hahaha!! You're funny!"


Cole got a bit hungry, so he went inside and made himself some hot dogs. Delish!


Normally you will need a grill to cook hot dogs, but since Cole doesn't have a grill, he used the microwave to cook them. Interesting.


The hot dogs are done! Time to enjoy!


Time for the day to draw to a close. After Cole ate, he went to the bathroom to take an extreme shower until he's extremely clean.

As soon as Cole was ready to go to bed, he saw Billy napping on his bed. That gave him the impression that Billy is inappropriate.


Looks like Cole will have to sleep on the couch until the bed is free.


After a brief nap, he noticed that Lucky was still here, so he talked with him about the different weather patterns.


It's in the wee late hours and Cole's sleepy.

"Wow, it's late? I better get home now. Cole, it was nice to have met you and I hope to see you around! Good night!", Lucky said.

"It's nice to have met you! Thank you for stopping by to welcome me to Riverview! Good night!", Cole said and Lucky headed home.


Once everyone went home, time for Cole to go to extreme sleep. Tomorrow is his first day of work! He's looking forward to it.


Comments