Cole's Adventures in Riverview Chapter 7: 3 Days of Activities

Day 1: A Promotion and a Party Invitation

Cole arrived home feeling tired but great since he's earn yet another promotion! He's been working hard to climb those ranks! Of course it can't be done in one day. It takes a few days to get promoted.

He now moved up to the Rookie rank and now can compete in games. He'll make §77/hr and in addition to his mood, athletic skill, and relationships with his teammates, he needs to maintain a good game record.

Seconds after he came home, his phone rang.



Cole picked up and it was Robert calling.

"Hey Cole! How are you?", Robert said.

"I'm good! How about yourself?", Cole asked.

"I'm good as well. Listen, are you free two days from today?"

"Yes I am! Why?"

"I'm going to be hosting a party that day and I'm inviting you! Would you like to come?"

"That's awesome! Count me in!"

"Great! The party will start after work. I look forward to seeing you there!"



For the rest of the night, he and Robert gave each other workout tips and they also discussed more methods on winning tomorrow's sports tournament.


Day 2: A Chat With Aiden and Cole's First Game

Cole woke up and called up Aiden for a nice chit chat. First, he complained about how the garbage keeps piling up and that it's hard to keep up with the increasing garbage.

Aiden suggested that he ditch the plastic bags and use biodegradable garbage bags, do composting, and most importantly, remember the rules of recycling.


Knowing that Aiden is a natural cook, Cole asked him to recommend some easy dinner recipes. Aiden suggested ratatouille, goopy carbonara, and mac and cheese. These dishes sound delicious!


Once Cole finished his phone call with Aiden, there's still time before he has to leave for the game. He decided to make the time useful and improve his cooking skill. He did that by watching Cookin' Cable on TV.


At 2 PM, a special carpool came for Cole. It's game time! Hope your team defeats the rival team! Good luck!


At 6 PM, the game was over and Cole's team was declared the winner! Congratulations on winning your first game!


Time to go home and have a home cooked meal to celebrate!

He cooked himself a delicious plate of goopy carbonara, a recipe Aiden recommended to him.


He finished eating and went to wash the dishes. As he did, the sink faucet broke and water started to splash everywhere.

"UGH, really?! That's what happens when I have to work with a cheap sink! I can't wait to get a better one!"

Time to repair the sink.


Cole repaired the sink and then mopped up the water.

Day 3: Robert's Party

The day has come! It's time to have fun at Robert's party!

The first thing Cole decided to do was extreme dance to the music. Jon Lessen, one of Riverview's famous musicians, was dancing alongside him.

Meanwhile, Robert and Marisol Lobos, Angel's wife, were discussing their favorite foods. Bob, Robert's son, and Dallas Shallow, Tom and June Shallow's son, were discussing their favorite colors. Looks like Bob invited Dallas over to hang out while his dad parties with his friends.


A few minutes later, Cole got a call from Amy Foster, who is also one of Cole's fellow teammates. She called to congratulate him on winning his first game.


Later, Cole went up to Robert to chat with him.

"Cole, my fellow teammate! Great to see you here at my party!", Robert said.

"I'm so glad to be here, Robert! We rocked the game yesterday! We totally deserved that win!", Cole said.

"We sure did! You were awesome out at the field!"

"So were you! How did you become such a great athlete?"


"I've been in professional sports for many years. I loved sports since I was a kid. When I was in elementary school, I played for my hometown's local soccer team."

"The Riverview Raptors soccer team?"

"Yup! That's Riverview's #1 soccer team! They've been undefeated for many years. That's because they always choose the best coaches to lead the team."

"Cool! I've also loved sports since I was a kid! I remember when I was in high school, I was part of my school's football team. It has been recognized as the nation's top 10 high school football teams."

"That's nice! I'm happy to hear that we've been loving sports since our childhoods!"


As the party was almost near the end, Cole was feeling a bit bookish. He went through one of the Newbies' bookshelves, grabbed a book, and read it.


Midnight struck and it was time to go home. Cole had a great time at Robert's party. When it's time for Cole to host a party, he'll definitely invite Robert to his party.

Feeling partied out, Cole took a shower and headed off to bed. The next time we see Cole, interesting things will happen.



Comments