Cole's Adventures in Riverview Chapter 10: A Party and House Improvements

Cole received an invitation to Aiden's party. He gladly accepted and hopes to see his friends there.

He's currently at the party dressed in his formal wear. Lee was talking about the different galaxies in the universe.


After talking about the galaxies with Lee, Cole went inside and chatted with Robert.

"Hey Robert! Glad to see you here at Aiden's party! Nice party, huh?", Cole said.

"Hey bud! I'm having a good time so far!", Robert said.

"How did you two meet? I was checking out the "All the Rave" Warehouse and he happened to be there at the same time."

"You know that place has been abandoned for many years. I heard it will become the place for seasonal festivals."

"I know. There were lots of boxes there. I guess those might be festival items."


"I also think the same! Anyway, to answer your question, Aiden and his wife, Hannah, were at one of our games. They enjoyed watching us in action. After the game was over, they went up to me and asked for my autograph. We also chatted for a bit. He's a nice guy and I'm glad I got the chance to meet him and Hannah!"

"Wow! That's good to hear! I agree. Aiden's a nice guy!"


Next, Cole told Robert a funny joke about lightbulbs.


Meanwhile, Aiden just walked into a bedroom where the lights were off. 


Outside that bedroom, Meadow saw Hannah in her sleepwear and booed at her. That's what happens if you're not in the right outfit for the party.

Nearby, there was a ghost walking around. That's the ghost of Jasper Remington, Hannah's uncle.


Cole went around to explore the Joneses' house and he encountered Hannah.

"Ah, you must be Hannah, Aiden's sweetheart!", Cole said.

"That's right. You must be one of Riverview's famous athletes, Cole Prescott! It's an honor to finally meet you in person!", Hannah said.

"I'm glad to hear that! It's a pleasure to finally meet you! Aiden has told me a lot about you"

"I apologize for being in my sleepwear. I was napping for a bit and I just remembered that Aiden was holding a party. Meadow, one of Aiden's great friends, booed at me when she saw me. I guess I deserved that boo."

"No worries. I totally understand! So, Aiden told me you're a celebrity!"

"Did he? As a matter of fact, I am!"

"Nice to meet a fellow celebrity!"


"Recently, I got to work on special story about famous stars around Riverview. I was planning on interviewing you for it!"

"That's cool!

"You got that right! Are you willing to be interviewed?"

"Sure!"

"Great! Just let me know when and I'll make arrangements!"


Hannah really wanted to get a picture of Cole to add to her celebrity sightings photo collection and to her story. She asked Cole if she can get a picture of him. Cole said yes and Hannah took out her phone and took a picture of him.


After having fun at Aiden's party, Cole headed home to upgrade the toilet.


The next day, Cole went to work as a League MVP. Two more levels and he'll be a Sports Legend in no time!


When he was done with work, he went to Little Corsican Bistro for dinner, where they were having a special on pasta dishes.

After he finished dinner, he headed home and started to figure about what to do with his current bed. He was definitely getting a new bed, but he has no idea which one to get. With that, he called up some of his friends, asking for their recommendations.


He even called up Nadine to ask her to recommend a bed for him.


In next two days, Cole did renovations to his house. With all the money he has, he's in the need for some new items.

He got a new dining table with 8 chairs.


He also got this buffet table. This is very useful for parties so that Cole doesn't have to do too much cooking.


This is the bed that his friends recommended to him. Even though it's a double bed, this is a high quality bed as it can fill up Cole's energy needs faster.


Lastly, he built an arcade room and got three arcade machines. As a result of the new room, he had to downsize the bathroom a bit.

Comments

Popular Posts